Friday, June 26, 2020

Instantly suspended from eBay?

Curious if anyone has had a similar experience- I made an account with eBay to buy some secondhand Levi's. I went through the website watching items that I liked but didn't attempt to purchase anything. 30 minutes after I make the account I got an email that it had been suspended indefinitely. The next morning I spoke with customer service, they told me suspensions are pretty standard on new accounts, and I appealed the suspension and had it lifted. Then about 30 minutes later I accessed my account try to make an offer on an item and got an error message. I contacted customer service again and was informed that my account had been suspended permanently, there was no way to appeal it, and I would never be able to make an ebay account ever again. They told me they were not able to disclose to me why the account was suspended but gave no reason why they couldn't. Anyone else have a similar experience with eBay? This seems really extreme..?



Submitted June 26, 2020 at 10:02AM by --clare-- https://ift.tt/385HQFW

No comments:

Post a Comment