Sunday, July 26, 2020

Help needed!!! Post-graduation in sustainable fashion

Hey there! So I'm searching for a post-graduation program after I graduate this summer. Let me start by some context, so I'm an indian, studying fashion designing at a local university. I wish to do my post graduation abroad (duh)and have been going through a lot of programs offered , what I want is a curriculum which offers a lot of research towards sustainability but also enhances my creativity. When I started as a first year student all I wanted was to design but right at this point what I'm really gravitating towards is improvement and development. I want to make pretty and fabulous clothes but knowing that I am making a difference and they are not ruining the world we live in.so to conclude would really appreciate if you people could suggest such programs that is sustainability based but also design driven and cheap because I don't want to be broke after 2 year , spending my development years paying loans .



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 03:47PM by create_adi https://ift.tt/3eYS1hj

No comments:

Post a Comment