Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Looking for help with research!

Hello,

I hope everyone is okay with me posting this here!

Let me introduce myself, I am a masters level student from Glasgow. I am currently undertaking my research thesis. My research consists of exploring consumers' perceived barriers for clothing rental companies setting up a business in Scotland.

You may already be aware of companies such as Hire Street, My Wardrobe HQ or Rent the Runway for example, who currently provide these services.

I have attached a short survey with some further details. If this is something you think may interest you and you are keen to get involved, at the end of the survey you will be invited to take part in a short focus group at a later date. All I ask is that you are currently living in Scotland.

Please feel free to share this with anyone you think this may be of interest to.

Many thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YJ32J7Z



Submitted July 15, 2020 at 02:50PM by Strathblane1 https://ift.tt/3gWtsmm

No comments:

Post a Comment