Wednesday, July 8, 2020

SUGGESTIONS WANTED for a small-time secondhand online store

I’ve turned to online shopping during the pandemic (as I’m sure many of us have). Gone are the days of rooting through the racks at Uptown Cheapskate and Goodwill.

It’s been MONTHS since I’ve bought a new article of clothing, which is a very long time for me.

Its overwhelming to look through the enormous and seemingly never ending inventories of companies like ThredUP and the Real Real. Not to mention, ThredUP’s website really needs a makeover (does anyone else agree that all of the clothes advertised look wrinkly and faded?? Is it just the lighting?)

I’ve also tried Poshmark and Depop but it seems like most people are reselling brand new items at full price. WHERE ARE ALL OF THE PRE-LOVED ITEMS??

I think what I’m looking for is a smaller-time seller of secondhand items. One example is the online store at cultblonde.com , but her sizing is limited and is generally too small for me.

Do any of you know of small secondhand online stores? Preferably in the US because international shipping seems like a mess with COVID.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY THRIFTING <3



Submitted July 08, 2020 at 11:59AM by maurmalade6 https://ift.tt/2ZMLFvK

No comments:

Post a Comment