Thursday, July 23, 2020

Sustainable men’s fashion brands?

It seems that the sustainable fashion industry is very heavily dominated by women-owned businesses making women’s clothes (awesome that women-led businesses are becoming more prevalent), BUT I’m a guy that wants guy clothing.

Are there any sustainable fashion brands geared more towards men? I’m looking for basics (socks, underwear, t-shirts, pants) as well as jewelry. For extra info, my style favors durable, thicker fabrics. I like camping a lot and want to be able to wear them camping.

From what I’ve found so far, many of the brands look like something I could find at H&M (thin, cheaper looking/feeling fabrics, incredibly loud graphics)

Bonus points if they are a small brand in the U.S!



Submitted July 23, 2020 at 08:54PM by ceedogisthename https://ift.tt/3g8PaDX

No comments:

Post a Comment