Friday, August 28, 2020

Does anyone have recommendations for cute nude shoes that will last biking through Europe?

My fiance and I were going to go abroad for a year after getting married but with Covid everything was postponed so we'll hopefully leave next year.

We're planning on starting in Paris, France, and biking 8-10 hours each weekend to the next closest city until we reach Denmark. After that we'll likely switch to trains.

I only want to have one pair of shoes for this first part of the trip so that I can carry less. So I'm not looking for sneakers but shoes that I can bike in, also walk around the city, and go to a cute restaurant in. I've tested out Everlane City loafers with long biking trips/walking around the city and they've held up great, very comfortable and stylish. I was originally going to purchase another pair for the trip but the company has come under fire lately and I want to try out another company.

Does anyone have any suggestions?



Submitted August 28, 2020 at 05:47PM by DraggedDetemined https://ift.tt/31BfLnZ

No comments:

Post a Comment