Saturday, August 1, 2020

I just had an idea!

I am a longtime fashion consumer, but I’ve only recently started replacing my clothes with more ethical and sustainable options. I’ve noticed that I’m spending a lot of time looking up brands, which is all fine and dandy, but it can get quite boring trying to find adequate alternatives for things I already have. So, I had an idea. What do you guys think about an online store for just ethical / sustainable clothing? Basically, a one stop shop where you can be guaranteed that all the items you can purchase are definitely responsibly made. What do you think?

I know there are some similar websites to this already out there, but regardless of that, how do you feel about this kind of a service?



Submitted August 01, 2020 at 05:44PM by thicc-mann-succ https://ift.tt/33fCSpo

No comments:

Post a Comment