Friday, August 7, 2020

Shopify store owners: would you like to beta test our resale app?

Hi everyone!

I'm a digital marketer and work with sustainability-focused businesses.

My newest client developed a Shopify app that enables resale on your store (your customers will be able to resell products they initially bought from you directly on your shop rather than reselling on OfferUp, Depop, ThredUp, etc.).

Considering that the resale market is currently valued at $28B+ and is currently growing 21x faster than traditional retail, I feel like this app will pop off if I get it in front of the right audience. However, I'm having trouble finding beta testers for this app! I thought I'd post here to see if anybody was interested.

Thank you!



Submitted August 07, 2020 at 06:33PM by green-meow https://ift.tt/2XDWd01

No comments:

Post a Comment