Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sustainable Fashion Brand Startup Masterclass - 6 Months From Idea to Finished Product

For the past 3 years, I have been pumping out as much free content for startup brands as I possibly could. When I left my Director of Product Development position in fast fashion and started + virtue + vice my goal was to help educate on how clothing is made and make fashion feel more intimate.

I guess you all like what I have been writing about because now I field 5+ calls per day from brands looking to get started. Unfortunately, I am just one person and starting to burn out. It's really hard for me to turn people away. Especially when they want to create something to help make the world better. That is why I am launching a 6-month group course to take brands from idea to a final product selling on their own online store.

There will be 25 weeks of live classes with special guest speakers, weekly office hours, 1 on 1 coaching, private networking, tons of templates, I am including my VIP list of ethical and sustainable manufacturers, and lots more!

https://shopvirtueandvice.com/pages/fashion-startup-master-class



Submitted August 22, 2020 at 01:40PM by seedtostore https://ift.tt/3aUEo27

No comments:

Post a Comment