Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Recommendations for men’s shoes/boots made in the USA?

Hey all,

I’m new to the sustainable fashion world, and I’m looking to buy a pair of boots or shoes that are made sustainably in the USA. I see a lot of brands mentioned across this sub, but it’s a little daunting to have to sort through all of them on my own.

Does anyone have any recommendation for shoes or boots that are comfortable and wearable in a variety of situations? Pre-covid I worked in a somewhat casual office, so it would be nice to have a pair of shoes or boots that could be worn both in and out of the office.

Previously I’ve worn Converse almost exclusively, so I’m a big fan of that style, though I am also open to exploring new styles if that’s all that’s available.

Thanks in advance for all your help and recommendations!



Submitted September 01, 2020 at 11:14AM by AnOldPairOfJeans https://ift.tt/3lGS9pY

No comments:

Post a Comment