Friday, September 4, 2020

Sexy sustainable fashion brands??

I'm sorry if my question is dumb or cringey, but I don't know how else to phrase it or where else to ask! Also, I wanted to note that I buy mostly second hand clothes, but I also only buy second hand clothes made from sustainable fabrics like hemp, lyocell or recycled fabrics.

I have looked high and low for a sustainable fashion brand/line/company that makes sexy clothes. By that I mean fitted, low cut tops and short bottoms. Seems like sustainable fashion made from sustainable fabrics almost exclusively makes baggy, earth tone, crunchy grandma clothes. Which is great for basics and casual wear, but I want to treat myself to something a little raunchy, just not at the expense of the earth.

Anyone have any recommendations? Or recommendations for how I can turn a frumpy top into a sexy one with shitty sewing skills? Thanks!!



Submitted September 04, 2020 at 09:33AM by cyclicshocked https://ift.tt/330E52j

No comments:

Post a Comment