Saturday, September 19, 2020

User Testers needed

Hi,

Please let me know if i'm doing it wrong here, I just thought this would be a great place to start. I'm a fashion and business graduate trying to think of ways to make sustainable fashion the norm - I have started creating this app called withLana to encourage peer-to-peer lending within the younger age bracket at a lower cost. Apps out there already are aimed at the better off demographic and it fuels the idea that sustainability isn't affordable.

For further details check the link!

I am looking for testers to check out the prototype and give feedback about the concept and overall design of the app :)

Please comment or get in contact through the website if this is of interest to you! :)



Submitted September 19, 2020 at 09:16AM by lanaapp https://ift.tt/3cewK3e

No comments:

Post a Comment