Friday, October 30, 2020

Are there Any Feminine Style Brands Made in Europe?

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have been looking for fashion brands for a while now and I just cannot find any brands that I like that are made in Europe

All of the popular sustainable ones are very unflattering in my opinion, I honestly do not know why it is so hard to find a sustainable feminine style brand

I do love the style of sèzane, but from what I've heard about the brand I would like some alternatives, I could even go for luxury brands if you know any, and I prefer small brands over big and popular brands, they don't even have to be brands, could also be handmade clothing

If there are any online marketplaces with small brands that have clothing made in Europe that would also be amazing! or any online shops with vintage clothing



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 07:03AM by JulKoziol https://ift.tt/2JcuKhs

No comments:

Post a Comment