Monday, October 26, 2020

Need Feedback On My Website For My Sustainable Vintage Fashion Small Business

Hi all, would be really grateful if you could look at my website and tell me what you think. This business means everything to me as it combines many of my passions and (hopefully) helps the environment and people simultaneously. I've put my all into it but I seem to be hitting a wall somewhere. I know I need to advertise to my target audience better, any advice on that would be like gold! With limited prior experience or guidance feedback on any and all parts is appreciated. I built the site with no prior experience but I think after a recent revamp it's looking good. Let me know what you think! I want it to be a place for people to add to their wardrobes in an sustainable and eco friendly way. To learn how to and the benefits of finding your style. And to share ideas on how to help the world through sustainable style.

Pixie Vintage



Submitted October 26, 2020 at 08:43PM by Grace_esw https://ift.tt/3kAEaBh

No comments:

Post a Comment