Friday, October 2, 2020

Recommendations for fashionable, sustainable diaper bags?

My husband and I are welcoming our first child in December and have been slowly buying what we need for his arrival. For the most part, we can find everything we need second hand - everything except a unisex backpack diaper bag.

If I find one second hand, it’s either a messenger bag / purse (which won’t be great for my back problems) or very obviously geared towards moms. We’ve looked into buying a regular backpack from Fjällräven or similar second hand but then we would miss some details like a changing pad and baby bottle holders.

Does anyone have any recommendations for good, fashionable and sustainable diaper bags? So far, I’ve found Kaos which makes bags out of recycled bottles. Any other tips?

Note: we live in Europe and would like to avoid Amazon at all costs.



Submitted October 02, 2020 at 08:08AM by bellster_kay https://ift.tt/2SkRRb6

No comments:

Post a Comment