Monday, October 12, 2020

Sustainable Jewelry

Namaste!

My name is Namrata Tandon. I am Indian-bred, UK-loving, artist who currently resides in California, USA. I have been in the jewelry business for nearly 15 years, but sometimes it feels like a lifetime. I founded and successfully ran multiple jewelry brands in the United Kingdom and India before I got married and moved to the U.S. in 2018.

Although my brands were successful, I continued to see problems on the other end of the supply chain: the artisans that created my jewelry always seemed to struggle. They needed a way to spread their talent across the globe, but they did not have the time or resources.

That is why I founded Say it with Silver.

Say it with Silver empowers forgotten craftsmen in the Indian industry. We provide global ethical and sustainable trade opportunities by using recycled Silver and lab-grown gems.

https://preview.redd.it/7z2w3w4wtqs51.jpg?width=2050&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0eb6a7a5546a3aa61b41b225e125c3d3e70462f0

From Handmade modern minimalistic designs to gorgeous Classic Indian Heritage pieces, The Forever kind-of jewelry.

Say it with Silver seeks to be a model example of how small businesses can collaborate to create a huge social impact even as the economic world is turning upside down. We are truly a community-centric company. We seek to partner with like-minded businesses that are striving for social good. If you would like to partner with us or find out more about our mission, please reach out to me at [shopsayitwithsilver@gmail.com ](mailto:shopsayitwithsilver@gmail.com)

Until then, happy shopping!

Etsy Shop

https://shopsayitwithsilver.com

Every purchase you make contributes to an artisan’s lifestyle and economic stability.

Thanks for sharing in our mission.



Submitted October 12, 2020 at 06:51PM by SayitwithSilver https://ift.tt/2GUm8LN

No comments:

Post a Comment