Thursday, November 26, 2020

Asquith London

Asquith London has plenty of good reviews around the internet and on their website. As it turns out, they check all reviews posted to their website before publishing them (ok, fine), but it looks like they end up actually publishing only the really good ones, and just ignore the rest, which is why I've decided to write this post.

I bought their Move It Leggings in the spring directly from the company website. After a few months, there were holes in the rear (over the bum), so I stopped using them for yoga. I started using them instead for jogging, but soon the waist elastic started slipping while running -- not very comfortable. I started using them to wear around the house, but I sit cross-legged a lot, and soon another hole appeared in the crotch area. I submitted a review, which they didn't publish: instead, they contacted me directly to ask for pictures of the problems and offered to send me a replacement. I sent the pics but refused the replacement (I have no need for another pair of bad leggins) and asked again for my review to be published. It wasn't. For a company that claims to be ethical, this is pretty dodgy behaviour.

PS: At the same time, I also bought a jumpsuit which also doesn't seem to be very high quality (but isn't falling apart). My 3 star review of that also remains unpublished.



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 12:22PM by cellar9 https://ift.tt/39mQ52P

No comments:

Post a Comment