Saturday, November 7, 2020

Hi, I'm David

I'm the founder of JUST SUPPLY. I'm a 16-year-old from the south of Portugal. Since I was very young (yes I know I'm not old but you get the point) I loved the idea of creating a company and having my own business. I have been doing this for almost 2 years. At that time I was sick of the clothing I was buying, made with ridiculous low quality and just straight-up filled with boring designs. After I learned the impact that this fast fashion was making to the world I wanted to get involved. JUST SUPPLY was created with the combination of my passion for companies and my discomfort with the fashion industry. My purpose with this brand is to create fashion that is accessible to everyone, that respects everyone and that empowers all the people involved in it. I want to create a brand praised not only by being ethical but as well by being well-made. I want still to be a young and fun brand that besides sustainability is recognized by its amazing designs. If you like what I'm doing just follow along (and if you feel extra kind share it with your friends).

I think this is going to be a fun ride.

checkout our website for more https://justsupply.co/pages/about



Submitted November 07, 2020 at 06:08PM by justsupply https://ift.tt/2IeLqEC

No comments:

Post a Comment