Sunday, November 29, 2020

How do I get started in sustainability?

I want to stop using fast fashion but im not sure how to get started. Im interested in both the workers rights and environmental aspects. Natural fabrics also feel much better on my skin. Unfortunately the country I live in dosnt have many thrift stores (if any), and I dont have an unlimited budget.

Can anyone give me pointers on what to look for and how to research brands, good brands that ship internationally, or how I can learn more about sustainable fashion?

I also want to learn how to sew and if anyone has tips on that or what's considered sustainable fabric I would also appreciate that.

Thank you so much :)



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 02:27AM by 3_honeybadgers https://ift.tt/2JmiMlx

No comments:

Post a Comment