Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Lichi - brand experiences

hello fellow humans,

I just cam across Lichi, a german fashion brand that claims to be sustainable/ethical. However the prices make me think that they're cutting corners in some places. Does anyone have any experiences with this brand? Are the clothes of good quality? Does their allience with the ethical trading initiative check out? As far as I can tell it does, but like I said the prices make me a bit skeptic. Any input is very appreciated!

note: I'm a broke student, with limited options for shopping second hand from big brands. And even though I do understand the prices sustainable brands ask for their clothes, I will ask to please please please don't link any amazing alternative clothing brands with an average clothing price of above $200,-. I don't think that my emotional health can take another hit like that. Thank you.



Submitted November 17, 2020 at 02:09PM by IntoLaurel https://ift.tt/3pEWBI7

No comments:

Post a Comment