Sunday, December 27, 2020

Building a Career in Sustainable Fashion (non-design)

I want to break into the sustainable fashion sector. I have a background in nonprofits (5 yrs), working in PR, project management, partnerships, advocacy, and communications with a BA in anthropology. I'm interested in applying these skills to work in responsible fashion.

I'm also considering Corporate Social Responsibility/Environmental Social Governance work in other industries to gain experience in sustainability and responsible business more generally.

Do you have any experience making a similar transition? I'd love to hear your story or recommendations. To be clear, I do not live in a major fashion hub or have experience in the garment industry. Currently in Pittsburgh, moving to Houston.



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 05:25PM by breakiebreak https://ift.tt/3aS7wcx

No comments:

Post a Comment