Saturday, December 26, 2020

[SF PROJECT] Does the origin of your clothing affect your buying decision? | Asia irrelevant

Hi All,

Do you care where your products are from?

I understand the majority of people in this subreddit will say yes, but I mean in more retrospect to country to country & state to state. Asia is far way and known for "unethical" production methods, so thats an obvious out.

If you lived in New York would it still be consider it okay and "sustainable" to buy crewnecks made in the UK? California? India?

Where or how do you draw the line on distance?

Personally, I only buy clothing grown/made/designed in the US with the state origin irrelevant. If I lived in the EU, I assume I'd feel the same way and only buy from Made in EU brands.



Submitted December 26, 2020 at 04:13PM by I74OWL https://ift.tt/2M4qZfr

No comments:

Post a Comment