Saturday, December 5, 2020

Vintage clothing bulk/lot clearout

Hi friends, please let me know if this isn't allowed. I figured I would share here in the spirit of circular fashion and keeping clothes out of donation centers.

I am doing my yearly clear-out of vintage stock and had a great experience offering bulk lots here last time. I have more clothing than I am able to list, and am selling in lots of various sizes.

What I Have: 1950s-2000s clothing (lingerie, dresses, jeans, tops, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats,, accessories, etc).

How it Works:

  1. DM me if you are interested and I will give you my Email address (keeps things organized better than DM).

  2. In the EMAIL

    1. Tell me your budget (indicate if that is including shipping or not).
    2. Include some examples of things you would ideally like to get (90s jeans, graphic tees, lingerie, etc). If you want, include a link to your shop so I can get an idea of your style.
      1. ***If you are open to a totally random box, tell me. I promise it is all good stuff!
    3. Tell me your zip code (to calculate shipping based on weight/region)
  3. I will respond asap and let you know if I have the stuff you are looking for. Please understand that folks with a higher budget will have priority, as I am looking to unload in as few shipments as possible.

***INFO***

  • Minimum order is $50+shipping, paid through paypal invoice (or we can arrange another payment method if you prefer). I will consider lower budgets after I get through the higher ones.
  • I will do my absolute best to include things you have expressed interest in, and will tell you if I do not have any of the things you want. I will send you a photo of your lot before I invoice you, if you want. However, I am not able to send a bunch of individual photos/details for your approval, as this would be too time consuming. (unless you have a very high budget, then I will work with you).
  • I have been selling online for 5+ years, and have excellent reviews on depop and etsy (username Slimewarp). I only send lots that I personally would enjoy receiving. Last time I did this, every person was super happy with their lots, and a few people ordered a second round!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and DM me to get started!!

-Hannah



Submitted December 05, 2020 at 07:53PM by Poproxh https://ift.tt/3ggLQHu

No comments:

Post a Comment