Tuesday, December 1, 2020

What is your opinion on the Mission Brand Alliance?

I heard about the Mission Brand Alliance today for the first time through a direct mailer. According to their advertising materials, they are a “group of companies dedicated to a greater good” who “fight for environmental and social justice through [their] missions.”

I am a bit of a skeptical person so I am wary of the green washing that many corporate brands engage in. However, there are some brands involved that I do really respect, like Patagonia and Rumpl, and many of the companies have an element of sustainability and environmental responsibility baked in.

So my question is this: Do these generally seem like companies that you would support? Or is this just a pre-holiday advertising push from some meh brands?



Submitted December 01, 2020 at 04:09PM by thewhingdingdilly https://ift.tt/37lnKY6

No comments:

Post a Comment