Sunday, January 3, 2021

[2021 Resolution] Smaller sustainable brands In the US

Hi All,

I’m relatively new to sustainable fashion and was wondering what are some of your favorite ethical and sustainable fashion brands for both men and women?

I’ve decided for my New Years resolution I am only going to shop clothing from brands I personally deem fair and ethical. Also, I want to buy from smaller brands that might be struggling through Covid.

Here are some of my personal requirements:

  • not a super well-known or large brand
  • natural and organic fabrics, recycled fabrics and/or upcycled garments
  • Brands that have expressed a higher responsibility for taking care of their employees and ensuring fair practices
  • sourced/produced/manufactured in the US

Optional requirements:

  • Brands have a “gives-back” program
  • committed to minimizing their carbon footprint
  • certified by fair trade, OEKO-Tex, or any other large certifications

FYI, I’m a male, but help my family with clothing & I have a girlfriend who loves anything sustainable!

Honestly the more brands I know about the better! Thank you so much for any responses!

Peace on Earth ✌️



Submitted January 04, 2021 at 12:09AM by I74OWL https://ift.tt/3916msz

No comments:

Post a Comment