Saturday, January 16, 2021

Faux leather vs real leather- thoughts?

Hi I wanted some help on buying new boots. I want to know everyone’s opinions on faux leather bs real leather products. Which is more sustainable and environmentally friendly.

I’ve been looking more towards second hand leather boots but I’ve heard that leather can have a much greater impact to the environment. I am also concerned by the animal welfare aspect of real leather production

I ve been more swayed to getting leather as I’ve bought pleather but they hardly last and I can’t repair them like I can my other leather boots (I’ve had for many years).

Just any advice and opinions so I can make a conscious and sustainable choice would be greatly appreciated !!



Submitted January 16, 2021 at 02:37PM by salsa_23 https://ift.tt/2N6mdyx

No comments:

Post a Comment