Wednesday, January 13, 2021

FREE 7-Day Sustainable Startup Boot Camp

Hi Everyone!

This year I want to focus on giving more than I take. I just finished creating a FREE 7-Day Conscious Startup Crash Course. I know a lot of people have been thinking about starting a brand in the new year, so I created this blueprint designed to help get you started.

In my 13 years in fashion, I have worked with big corporations like Walmart and Target, to household names like Polo and Marc Jacobs, to startups like Nili Lotan and Best Made. And, now I am giving you as much knowledge as I can for free!

If you sign up, every day you will receive an email lesson with actionable items to help get you moving towards launching your brand.

In the 7 days we cover - business basics, marketing + branding, how to create a product that will sell out, avoiding burnout, building your supply chain, how to find your customers, and sustainable scaling.

https://shopvirtueandvice.com/pages/start-a-clothing-line-free-course



Submitted January 13, 2021 at 11:16AM by seedtostore https://ift.tt/39r1hdf

No comments:

Post a Comment