Wednesday, January 27, 2021

I'm creating a Kickstarter campaign to launch new drop-shipping platform with print-on-demand services which is 100% sustainable and self-sufficient and need your feedback to help make it better

Hi everyone, I've been spending the past year working on creating a brand new platform which gives people the ability to customize, buy, and sell sustainable apparel and merchandise all on the same platform. I've created a Kickstarter campaign to help raise the money to create this new platform and need your help. I am launching next month and want some feedback on how I can improve my campaign. I am curious to learn more about what you think as drop-shippers, what you expect from a platform, and how you think it can be improved. If this interests you visit the landing page or Kickstarter preview page to learn more and sign-up for emails to stay updated on our campaign launch progress.



Submitted January 27, 2021 at 10:52AM by mishmoigon2 https://ift.tt/3cf3Phs

No comments:

Post a Comment