Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Sustainable fashion brand is starting a zine and looking for submissions!

Are you interested in fashion and/or sustainability? Then keep reading!

Hey! I run a fashion brand called Muda New York. It focuses on creating sustainable and ethical fashion. But I know my prices aren't affordable and not accessible because everything made is sustainable and ethical. So, I'm starting a zine with the sewing patterns to all my items to make my fashion more accessible.

I would love to have people submit fashion photos and writing about sustainability, fashion, fast fashion, sustainable fashion, fashion in a pandemic, etc. Email me at [mudanewyork@gmail.com](mailto:mudanewyork@gmail.com) or dm me on instagram (Mudanewyork or Mudanewyorkzine) you're interested and I'll put together specifics if people are interested! Thanks! :)



Submitted January 20, 2021 at 05:39PM by MudaNewYork https://ift.tt/39UuyNP

No comments:

Post a Comment