Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Are there any petite-friendly sustainable brands out there?

I’m someone who mostly thrifts my clothes, but my biggest reason for not buying as much new clothing that is sustainable vs not sustainable is that I’m only 5’2. Most brands (aside from some activewear brands) don’t make clothing for short people and having to get clothes tailored or trying to tailoring them myself isn’t easy. Can anyone recommend sustainable brands that make petite/shorter-length jeans and other items?

Also, on the other end of the spectrum, so many sustainable brands just aren’t size inclusive for those who are tall and/or plus sized. I wish brands would take into account that inclusivity is an ethical standard and great for business.



Submitted February 16, 2021 at 10:23AM by princedetritus https://ift.tt/3b48iRS

No comments:

Post a Comment