Friday, February 12, 2021

Do we need more sustainable clothing brands? (a little discussion)

Not sure if someone else has already posted a discussion thread about this, but I'm wondering how everyone feels--do we need more sustainable clothing brands or no?

my quick take: I have struggled to find more affordable, trendy, non-neutral sustainable brands (obviously this is my opinion and my opinion only), so I feel like I want to see more sustainable brands popping up that offer different, refreshing styles. However, I also recognize that producing MORE is not always the answer. On one hand, I think we need more brands that are genuinely making an effort to be sustainable so that the consumer has better options, but there are lots of counterpoints to this...

Curious to hear your thoughts. What do you all think?? :)



Submitted February 12, 2021 at 09:20AM by creatingthings123 https://ift.tt/3qa8zct

No comments:

Post a Comment