Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I’ve been working on a project for the last three years to create a platform where I can offer design & art products and at the same time help to resolve issues & give back. In the beginning, I could not decide what social issue to focus on, so after a lot of brainstorming, I took on them all.

Our first collection is called EARTH. I worked with an artist and we created five designs inspired by five critically endangered species in order to help organizations that are fighting for them. Our coming collections will also cover and contribute to issues like clean water, mental health, homelessness, equality. With always rotating collections and designs we aim to create a platform that goes beyond consumerism and does something for the whole planet. Our mission is to elevate human consciousness before it’s too late.

I thought my story would fit here, I’m not asking you to buy anything, but I would appreciate your feedback on the website and our story. https://urbanmavericks.co

In case you do want to join our mission, I’d be happy to offer a 15% discount with this code: MAVERICKMISSION

Thank you,

Rich



Submitted February 02, 2021 at 03:20PM by UrbanMaverick https://ift.tt/3cwXC0E

No comments:

Post a Comment