Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Sustainable Fashion Start-Up

Hi All,

I'm a recent graduate of the University of Warwick. Due to covid-19, it has been hard for me to find a job which motivated me to instead pursue something which I am really passionate about; to utilise my love for fashion to contribute to a cause worth supporting.

Since last June, I started the planning of my sustainable fashion brand 'D'Zage' with the goal to create products which have close to no ecological footprint whilst ensuring that ethicality is ensured from the sourcing to the packaging of the clothes. Though creating clothes which I can confidently say have no ecological footprint is not easy, I am passionate about this and I believe this is the right approach. All products are created 100% with factory cut-offs which are perfectly high quality and untouched fabric which would have otherwise been thrown to junkyards due to factories over-ordering. I moved to Hong Kong after this idea in order to be in close proximity to these factory cutoffs, and fast forward 6 months, we currently have over 20 styles on sale but haven't really been able to gain traction on social media. I'm posting here not only to promote my brand, but also I would love to hear your opinions and what suggestions you may have for me and my brand.

Of course, all support is greatly greatly appreciated and thank you all so much for your time! My brands Instagram handle is: instagram.com/dzagecollection Instagram

Thanks in Advance!

This is one of my favourites^. All products and labels are 100% made from factory cutoffs, and all packaging materials are biodegradable!



Submitted February 02, 2021 at 03:33AM by Ill-Trust-7419 https://ift.tt/3r7DG8y

No comments:

Post a Comment