Sunday, March 7, 2021

For Sustainable Fashion Brands Having Trouble With Online Sales

I get quite a few calls from brands asking me for help selling their products after their launch was less successful than they hoped and they feel like they are throwing good money after bad with FB ads.

The first thing I tell them is I wish they had come to me 6 months ago and not ended up in this situation. Then the advice I give them is to start working on their website's SEO asap.

One of the most important things you can do for your brand as a new start-up is dedicating time to working on your SEO. Utilizing fashion SEO, in my opinion, is one of the most powerful FREE tools to help you get in front of your target customers. 

Each month alone my website gets over 20,000 unique visitors from Google search alone! That's all organic traffic that I don't pay a penny for.
Amazing right? Here is how I do it, so you can do it yourself - all for free!

https://shopvirtueandvice.com/blogs/news/10-fashion-seo-tips-get-ranked



Submitted March 07, 2021 at 03:58PM by seedtostore https://ift.tt/3v1v5Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment