Thursday, April 29, 2021

What gets you started to love sustainable brands?

Just wanted to know a little bit more about what makes you start to look for sustainable brands or generally become cautious about the pollution of fashion industry?

For me, I bought 5 items (activewears mainly - I wear leggings everywhere:)) worth around $100 from SHEIN. Yes, 5 items for $100 from SHEIN. Simply because I was a college student and I was broke, but I like to wear nice activewears for gym. But when I got the clothes, they just smell awful, it looks like it will get ripped off after three times of wearing it, and there wasn't even a care label. After that I decided not to buy anything from fast fashion brand. I'd rather use $100 to buy one good legging that I can wear for a long time instead of buying super cheap ones from brands like SHEIN!

What makes you start on sustainable fashion journey?



Submitted April 30, 2021 at 12:28AM by These_Lingonberry_22 https://ift.tt/3nz0vkS

No comments:

Post a Comment