Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Your thoughts: clothing pre-order

Hi all!

I have a clothing line (womenswear) with sustainable approach (using leftover fabrics). And I want to take it to the next level... I have a product (dress), which some of the costumers want to see back in stock... But I want to try to do it with a Pre-order system or via Kick-starter... (I also have to focus on business side, make my voice louder). So, there are pros and cons for both... But.. if you were a potential new customer, would you rather pre-order it from the original website or back it on Kickstarter?

If ulit was from the brand you already boight smth from, would you rather Pre-order or back the Kick-starter project? Or doesn't matter that much?

All thoughts & comments are welcomed!

Thanks in advance!



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 02:14PM by vivi_tooth_fairy https://ift.tt/2QhGpQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment