Monday, May 10, 2021

please fill in my 5 min questionnaire about sustainability and fashion consumption :)

Hi there!

I am currently studying a masters at London College of Fashion and I am trying to explore this current paradox of consumers pioneering for changes within fashion (in terms of social and environmental issues) while appetite for consuming (fast) fashion is greater than ever. I am interested to understand whether a new technology; crypto-currency block chain technology is able to bridge this gap.

I guess, if you’re into fast fashion, sustainability and even crypto-currency block chain I would really appreciate you filling out my questionnaire. Please note that you don’t need to anything prior to the survey about block chain technology, the survey is mostly to do with fashion consumption. The survey should not take longer than 5 minutes to complete (including reading the intro).

Thank you so much, your help is much appreciated! :)

https://forms.gle/BKniqonQBDUTqbFJA



Submitted May 10, 2021 at 08:50AM by tal8888888888 https://ift.tt/3ezcaxf

No comments:

Post a Comment