Monday, May 10, 2021

Review of For Days.

I purchased the Vintage Crew and the Daily T-shirt, disappointed is a good word for it.

They both fit great the first wear, the material of the vintage crew was heavier (more like a work shirt), but as described. I LOVED the daily tee when I first put it on, great first impression. I washed both once per the directions, the vintage crew shrunk quite a bit and no longer fits me and the Daily tee totally lost its shape. Also, the daily tee - EVERYTHING CLINGS TO IT. Lint, dog hair, I was constantly lint rolling this thing throughout my one wear.

Overall, not a great purchase and would not recommend. I’m currently trying to see if I can still return as I’ve already washed them, otherwise they’ll be donated. It is disheartening to purchase from a brand with such great values and received what, IMO is fairly low-quality stuff. A PSA for anyone considering it.



Submitted May 10, 2021 at 07:12AM by mrsabf https://ift.tt/2Q5jZS5

No comments:

Post a Comment