Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Sustainable Fashion Brand

Hi! New to this so hello everyone! I’ve recently started a sustainable fashion brand using second-hand materials/ damaged clothes to try and tackle the monstrous amount of waste produced by the fashion industry! I’m a first year fashion student studying in Manchester, England who unfortunately had to postpone my second year studies for a year due to covid so have been using this time to find out all I can about sustainable fashion and the industry’s effects on the earth. My business gives 10% of monthly profits to charities supporting women all over the world, and my website/Instagram is orientated around educating people on how to cut fast fashion and be more sustainable! I am currently in the process of making/building my stock up so I have nothing for sale yet but it would mean the world to me if some of you guys would check out my site/insta page!



Submitted May 25, 2021 at 04:04PM by chipotleismylife7 https://ift.tt/3oNc9JN

No comments:

Post a Comment