Sunday, May 23, 2021

Upcycling second hand clothes

Basically, I've noticed that half this sub is now surveys, so I figured I'd do a different kind of post.

I buy a lot of my clothes second hand, and then I modify it with my sewing machine. Anyone else here loves to thrift shop and sew? It's a really great way to be creative, get cool clothes, save money, and be sustainable.

I also get sick of clothes easily, so it's cool to be able to change what I already own into something new and exciting without having to buy.

Also, I'm looking for advice on what to do with clothes that are just torn and not suitable for upcycling. I've stuffed some pillows with scraps, but would appreciate any more ideas!



Submitted May 23, 2021 at 08:37AM by cellar9 https://ift.tt/2SmhgEl

No comments:

Post a Comment