Thursday, June 17, 2021

Survey on Influencers and the fashion industry for my uni

Hello!

I am a fashion management student and currently writing my thesis on the topic of Influencer and Community marketing. For this thesis I am also running a survey on people's perception of influencers and how they interact with them and also with brands.

Since I am a fashion student and I also work for a small street wear label my thesis is also heavily focussed on the fashion industry and the beauty industry. The goal in the end is to create a modern influencer marketing strategy that works for small companies and that people are actually interested in.

From my own experience of working with influencers, "sustainable" influencers are often hugely popular and successful so I thought this reddit would be the perfect place to post my survey and get some insight into this field

The survey is in English and will take maybe 5 minutes to answer and will of course be completely anonymous. It is heavily focussed on Instagram, so it is definitely of advantage when you use Instagram. Thank you so so much in advance. If anyone has any questions or remarks I am super happy to hear that as well.

This is the link to the survey if you are interested: Influencer Marketing Survey



Submitted June 17, 2021 at 05:54PM by hlblng https://ift.tt/35DZArb

No comments:

Post a Comment