Friday, July 16, 2021

Any Recommendations on Sustainable/Ethical Shoes that a comfortable?

I'm pregnant and I'm looking to purchase some new shoes for the winter. I live in Florida so weather isn't a huge issue. My day to day shoes are white air force 1s which I want to keep or potentially sell/rehome, but in the meantime I can't keep wearing them everyday. They are so uncomfortable and they kind of screw up my feet.

I've looked at secondhand reeboks, but I'd much rather buy a smaller sustainable brand so when people ask I can say "their sustainable and such an easy swap". But I have some caveats, I'd prefer white or a lighter color, they need to lace up but still could be slipped on if necessary, and most of all they have to be comfortable.

I was considering allbirds but I'm unsure due to their sizing. I'm an 8.5 narrow and they only come in whole sizes. I'd be fine with an 8, but my feet swelled up pretty bad with my last pregnancy so I'm a little worried.

i really want to pick a shoe that will last me a long time and don't want to have to return and try a bunch of different brands.

Any recommendations?



Submitted July 16, 2021 at 01:03PM by kingsofinfinitespace https://ift.tt/2UTqJVe

No comments:

Post a Comment