Sunday, July 18, 2021

Looking for a sustainable seamstress!

Hi all!

I've been buying secondhand for a while and I would like to take it to the next level. Sometimes, it is frustrating to find a trendy piece that is made sustainably.

That is why I'm seeking an experienced seamstress who knows how to find sustainable fabric and materials.

I'm hoping this person could design clothes with me (remotely is cool, too) and maybe eventually we can set up an online shop/site (I'm a content creator)

This is not immediate because I am quite busy currently, but I would love to be in contact with somebody who would want to do these things with me in the near future as a side project.

Of course, I will be paying for your time and materials.

Peace, love, and blessings,

CB



Submitted July 18, 2021 at 04:02PM by cececececeadhd https://ift.tt/3zfTbzx

No comments:

Post a Comment