Wednesday, July 14, 2021

We are Back

Hi guys,

I don't know if you remember me but I'm David, I'm 17 and I'm the founder of JUST SUPPLY a sustainable fashion brand. I'm just here to say that our website is relaunching today ( An hour from Now ) and I would love to get an opinion from you on the end result! All products are made-to-order with Organic Cotton ( GOTS Certified ) and in Fair Wear Foundation Certified Factories. You can view the website here. I'm super excited to launch a new collection again and I would love if you could checkout ( every way of supporting this vision is very much appreciated ). I'm leaving some photos here so you can see some of our products.

The Cloud Organic Cotton Tee - Cloudy White

The Globe Organic Cotton Tee - Sea Storm Black

The Globe Organic Cotton Tee - Raw

I hope you like it,

David



Submitted July 14, 2021 at 12:30PM by justsupply https://ift.tt/3B2z4X0

No comments:

Post a Comment