Monday, August 2, 2021

Sexy Sustainable Clothing Brands?

I've noticed that it's quite difficult to find 'sexy' sustainable clothing brands -- a lot of what is out there (that is also affordable) are mostly basics and relatively conservative clothings styles (I mainly shop at Everlane and Kotn). While I appreciate how affordable (for sustainable and ethical fashion brands) they are, I want to also boost my closet a little bit with more revealing and youthful clothing styles that are high quality but also sustainably and ethically sourced and produced.

I really love Reformation and try to buy them used online on Poshmark/Depop and such; however, oftentimes, they are too pricey for me.

I was wondering if y'all had some good experiences with any other brands that you may introduce me so I can support slow, sustainable fashion that also tailors to my style a little bit more than the basics I buy from Everlane and Kotn.



Submitted August 02, 2021 at 01:00PM by olivehamilton https://ift.tt/2V7hqBD

No comments:

Post a Comment