Monday, September 13, 2021

I found this amazing Italian recycled wool supplier with no moqs!

As a conscious fashion consultant, one of the biggest issues I see for small brands is not being able to meet MOQs. Yea, all of these new textile technologies are cool. But, they are almost impossible for startups to use because of sky-high minimums.

So, I wanted to share this amazing Italian recycled wool supplier. To be clear I am not affiliated with them in any way, I just think they are doing amazing work. I am happy I found them for my clients and thought that they might be perfect for other fashion startups out there too.

IMO they are a triple threat, doing good for the planet, beautiful fabrics, and they have an entire warehouse of stock fabrics that are available for small startup brands to use!

https://shopvirtueandvice.com/blogs/news/this-recycled-wool-fabric-supplier-startup-friendly



Submitted September 13, 2021 at 01:43PM by seedtostore https://ift.tt/3lk8WA7

No comments:

Post a Comment