Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Is there anyone interested in having a short interview about sustainable product?πŸ‘€

Hi, guys ! I'm a univ student having a project for my portfolio about "sustainable product" cause I'm vegan and have lots of interest in sustainable products. What I'm trying to make is sustainable product app, like Good on you (Not actually launch it)

Is there anyone interested in having a short interview about sustainable product?πŸ‘€

πŸ‘‰πŸ»Anyone who has experience searching for sustainable product or actually buying the product is ALL WELCOME!

πŸ‘‰πŸ»Or Anyone who felt frustration while searching the sustainable product, please tell me your experience when you felt the most frustration!

Your real story would be soooooo helpful πŸ’• And it would only take 20-30 min. (NO commercially use at all)

If you are interested, please leave comment or start chat with me 😍 Thank you!



Submitted September 21, 2021 at 06:48AM by Mandy55_ https://ift.tt/2XJNJYs

No comments:

Post a Comment