Friday, September 24, 2021

Questions on Sustainable and Fast Fashion Clothing

My name is Cate,
I’m a high school student in Atlanta and an aspiring social entrepreneur. I am working on a project to create value for people who want to shop sustainably more often and stop shopping at fast-fashion sites. This is important to me because I love fashion and want people to be aware of the effects fast fashion has on the environment, and encourage people to shop sustainably. I’m looking to interview students who are interested in shopping sustainable and want to help the environment. If you are in this category I would love to interview you about your personal experience and insight on fast fashion and sustainable clothing.
Thank you for your time.



Submitted September 24, 2021 at 12:17PM by cjacobsen2024 https://ift.tt/3ENDyCW

No comments:

Post a Comment