Friday, October 22, 2021

Experiences with the brand colorful standard

Hi, so I've been thinking for quite some time about buying myself a sweater from the brand colorful standard. Their stuff looks absolutely beautiful on the website and I haven't been able to find a 2nd hand sweater I liked. Their prices for my budget unless many other sustainable fashion brands (if you have suggestions with a similar price range I'd be happy to have them). There's just one problem, their Facebook reviews are rather meh, 3.7 stars, but it's only 37 votings and we all know people tend yo only review if they are dissapointed so it might not show the full picture. Do any of you have experience with the brand? I'd love to hear some experiences!



Submitted October 22, 2021 at 04:54AM by ivamarie https://ift.tt/30GgbeO

No comments:

Post a Comment