Saturday, October 30, 2021

Please help me with your book tips!

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

My sincere and advanced apologies for my english as I'm not native.

I'm currently searching for books that talk about how to develop sustainability into a fashion company.

There's a lot of books around however, I'm having a hard a time finding the right ones as I don't have anyone on my circle of friends/work colleagues that can recommend me this.

So, I'm working on a e-commerce fashion company and I would like to learn on how we can develop a sustainable behavior inside the office and also, building a sustainable department/feature/part where used clothing/accessories are something that the clients can purchase.

I know that the book "The Ecology of Commerce: A Declaration of Sustainability, by Hawken." is a great one.

I hope you can help me :)

Thank you so much.



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 05:08PM by Big_Zookeepergame_32 https://ift.tt/3nLq3Me

No comments:

Post a Comment